Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Break Free Easter 2011


Break Free did its first easter event down on Cypress St. with LOT 318 ministry. Letty is the director for LOT 318 and we have been working alonside their team with the Tues night breakdance/bible studies. The event on Easter was great! There were about 100+ people there and since pretty much all the people were Hispanic, there was alot of Mexican food! Saint-e, yo yo, and myself (beebop) did some breakn there to draw a crowd so that Saint-e could open air preach to them. He did a fantastic job sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ to these people who needed to hear what easter is really about. Its all about Christ! "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will never die. and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?" -John 11:35

1 comment:

TEAM LOLA said...

Hey!!!
God had laid you on my heart recently and thought I'd visit your sight. I am smiling huge right now seeing you with my sweet friend Letty on Cypress street for Easter! I know God was honored in all you guys did. Keep doing what you do! Hope you are well and miss you and krista!
Take care.....
May you receive His many blessings as you go out and serve and honor Him! :)
jami